04 February 2007

subpar bowl commericals

After further review. A few reasonably funny commercials. The nut one with the guy messing with sleepy people. That's always funny because sleepy people like me hallucinate anyway. And the office mayhem battle scene and run for freedom. Other than that, I can't say I was truly amused. K-Fed was somewhat funny; only because it will be true in a couple of years. Then it will be funny. Beer commercials are rarely funny anymore. Same with bell of tacos or other fast food drains. The game was perhaps funnier owing to the wet ball/wet field routine.

The only saving grace was it did give me some reprieve from the ridiculously overplayed 'this is our country' commercials that eat into basketball and college football games. Or those stupid robots punching cars. That one's dumb, if we were a eugenic society, we'd be killing the person responible. Stop the cat box is still funny though. I have no idea what that one is for. Doesn't sound like Go Daddy went as nuts this year to have lots of banned ads online. I guess thats good, because unless that girl has the name tattooed across her chest, I doubt anyone would have any idea what was going on.

No comments: