01 April 2009

comings and goings

1920x1080 resolution is very clear. Now I just need to get a longer cable to link my DVD player to my computer instead of the TV. Maybe a TV tuner, I dunno.

I have been submitting the idea on VP abolition, I'll see what sort of public support it can garner, and against which it must defend (thus far the sort of resistance common to traditional inertia). But considering the extensive staff, the prestige/publicity, and the lack of real features to the position, all of which come at great cost to the public resources, I'm guessing this idea can use reason and get a more serious movement for a Constitutional amendment made at some point.

1 comment:

not undecided said...

Sweet. Keep us updated on the VP abolition front. A supa smart idea, even if it means I'll never hold the office. Haha.