07 August 2007

Too early to start mocking these people?

Given the relative heat and humidity out there, I can't imagine spending most of my day outside waiting. Running around doing something or getting paid to work, I'd think about it. But standing around in line just to get on national TV? Not so much. Well apparently my opinion isn't the common one. Dallas TX had the privilege of being the latest site to audition for a rather popular TV show, yet another one I've never bothered watching. I believe it has a British critic, a washed up dance choreographer and someone else working in music on it. So you know the one I mean. Well there was something of a turn out to wait in line to audition for this show. 15,000 of them. In 100+ heat and high humidity? Apparently most of the people on this show are functionally retarded. I would however submit that setting up a booth selling bottled tap water at $3 a bottle or something similarly outrageous would be a good idea here. Obviously if these people are that stupid, they'd pay anything for ice cream, tap water, getting sprayed by a hose, etc.

No comments: