05 January 2010

I have an idea, terrorism should stop so I stop feeling like I might be thought of as a terrorist

I have now yet more reasons to despise our newest terrorist mad bomber.

1) I now have "Fried Chicken" stuck in my head
"Give me heart disease but need you in my kitchen
You a bird but you ain't a ki'
Got wings but you can't fly away from me
Driving in your bucket seats
All the way from Kentucky to fuck with me"

2) Yet another misanthropic loner/loser continues to give us the "it's the quiet ones you've gotta watch" routine and some credence to attach to it in anecdotal form. I have enough trouble convincing people I am a sociopath (so they will leave me alone). I don't want to have to go through the added trouble of disabusing them of this notion so they won't try to have me strip searched and prodded at airports. Just once, can we get somebody who does the "I'll kill the next motherfucker who comes in here" routine so the guy sitting in the corner can get some peace and quiet to finish his book?

No comments: