19 April 2007

time to go random again

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/18/vtech.shooting/index.html

Anybody still doubting the media angles here? ---

"reported that Cho also discussed "martyrs like Eric and Dylan" apparently referring to Columbine High School"... Why not just give them a goddamn holiday to go crazy for. If there aren't at least 2-3 more random school related shootings (the bomb threats this week are nothing) within the next month, I'll be very surprised.

Getting aside from that. I managed to mangle my ankle playing basketball. It appears there's some minor ligament tearing or at "best" a major sprain. It's generally bad to hear an audible and distinct popping (not a cracking) noise coming from your legs and to follow it up with your foot turning a lovely shade of purple the next day. So. . lots of ice for me for a few days. Doesn't hurt that much, but I bet jumping around is out of the question for a couple weeks. And that just pisses me off.

I need to find a place to move. Lease is up soon. Down payment isn't build up yet. I hate renting. No tax breaks. Given another year, I guess I can sort that out.

No comments: