09 April 2007

do nothings

I'm growing tired of blogging on the environment; largely because I feel my position is the most reasonable one out there anyway. So aside from poking fun at the people on both sides running for the hills; it doesn't leave me much to say. But fortunately, the politicians haven't given me much to complain about lately. Because they aren't doing anything 'productive'. You know like pass legislation. At least the kind that affect me. And if they are, they're being damned clever at keeping it quiet (like the union one was). Nope, instead they're busy bogging up the whole war effort. Which is fine by me. I'm not convinced leaving the place is much good either, but so long as it keeps the politicians from actually DOING anything, I'm happy.

Other news. Work is busier, although still slower than I'd hope. I want to be down to one job by summer's end. That's not happening at this pace. I suppose I shouldn't cheer the Congress when I'm not accomplishing much either. If the damned weather would act spring-like again, I'd least be able to run around some. It's rather hard on the lungs, the cold air and jogging. I heard the odd tale of golfing with snowflakes coming down. That'd be lots of fun, but still easier on the lungs than a long winded sprint or one of my diatribes in oral form. I'm very tired of these ads for 'fashion' on my computer. I am quite possibly the least interested person in Madison Ave. That's about it for random thoughts of the day. Brain-dump complete. Back to work. Maybe

No comments: