23 January 2007

2008?

Question: Is it really necessary that we have a Presidential election in 2007 just after we had the Congressional one. Oh, my mistake, I must have misinterpreted all these news reports on Presidential primaries that don't take place for another freaking year. Give it a rest. Nobody cares, especially since Obamamania will pass in about two weeks (once more people realize he was raised Muslim, which we here in America hate and consider now worse than atheism. We're ignorant like that).

In other news. It snowed. Finally. I'm glad I got new tires, but I can't say I was all that excited with driving in it. Mostly because other drivers kept trying to kill me. I'm convinced this is the goal of all elderly people. Must. Kill. Young. Whippersnappers. Not that there were many old people on the road. They saw the snow and realized their OWN mortality was at stake. But there was some ugly bag of flotsam who tried to merge right on top of me while going 20+ mph slower than me. That was interesting. The swerve into oncoming traffic was also entertaining (fortunately, they too were going 20+mph slower than me). Suffices to say, I'm not looking forward to driving in snow much, at least during the day when the reverse-vampires (the aged wonders) are up.

No comments: