02 November 2006

Nba thoughts

NBA season has started, for those of us that care. I'm still confused to why the Suns and Bulls are such sexy picks. Sure they'll win 50 games, but given they are diametric opposites, neither is going to compete for a title anytime soon. One can't score, the other can't stop. Nobody wins titles if they can't do both. I see one of the 3 Texas teams coming out of the west and winning it all, probably the Spurs, and possibly the Cavs out of the East. Miami's older and a weak empty shell of last year's team, Bulls can't score, Cavs can run the old Jordan Bulls routine with no PG (Hughes and Bron with the ball) and still win in a weak conference. Just have to watch out for the Nets, and nobody on Jay-Z's team plays defense, so that's no biggie.


(Looking back on this, I'm glad I called this before the season. The Webber trade definitely threw me a loop.)

No comments: